Jennifer is a seasoned leader and executive coach with excellent business acumen, across multiple industries. She can provide strategic guidance on people related goals and guide transformations. She can also provide executive coaching to increase emotional intelligence, leadership capabilities and improve effectiveness. She has over 20 years of experience in corporate HR and as a consultant, including:
- Served as the Chief Human Resources Officer leading the HR and Communications functions
- Transforming underperforming functions into high-performing, strategic and business focused teams in multiple organizations
- Leading large-scale improvement compensation, organizational design, leadership development projects and many others
- Coaching individual leaders and leadership teams for increased effectiveness with their direct reports, peers and manager
- Creating and implementing change management and communication programs to improve success for major initiatives
Jennifer is based in Madison with large scale, national experience. She has a BS degree from the University of Wisconsin - Madison and certifications as an Associate Certified Coach (ICF), Professional Life Coaching (UW-Madison), Project Management Professional (PMI), and Certified Benefits Professional (World at Work).