Skip to main content
Print This Page
Scroll To Top
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
Add Me To Your Mailing List
Join Our Chapter
Our Sponsor Team
Find a Coach
Member Connect Newsletter
Standard Member Directory
Membership Directory Bio
Standard Member Directory
What is this?
Note: Email addresses are displayed in a non-clickable format as a security measure.
ICF Wisconsin Charter Chapter
Jacy Imilkowski Speaking & Coaching
Resilience & Communication Expert and Coach
Certified by a professional coach training school
Associate Certified Coach
Jacy Imilkowski (just think “I-milk-cows-on-skis”), PMP, CPCC, ACC, CLL is a coach, international speaker, and self-admitted communication nerd. Specialized in resilience and the neuroscience of conversation, Jacy combines emotional intelligence and brain science to create new perspectives on how to live our best, most fulfilled lives.
Jacy has spent 20+ years as a team leader, speaker, trainer, and coach, including 10 years with a Fortune 50 healthcare account. She’s also an adjunct instructor on communication and leadership for the University of Wisconsin-Madison and Madison Area Technical College.
When not working she enjoys volunteering as a Speakers Academy Dean for the National Speakers Association-Wisconsin chapter and a foster home for Greyhound Pets of America. She loves her dog, and probably loves your dog too.
In addition, Jacy:
1. Believes access to basic resources, such as physical and mental health care, education, and employment training and support are key to creating communities that truly thrive.
2. Supports social justice, particularly as an LGBTQ+ ally, supporting legislative and community activities that promote inclusion, safety and equality for people of all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, religious beliefs, physical/mental abilities, and socioeconomic status.
3. Is a survivor of physical, emotional and sexual abuse who understands the personal and professional impacts of trauma, regardless of the source.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) - International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) - The Co-Active Training Institute (CTI)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Conversational Intelligence Enhanced Practitioner - Conversational Intelligence for Coaches
- Certified Laughter Leader (CLL) - World Laughter Tour
- Certified Myers-Briggs Administrator - The Myers-Briggs Company
- Certificate of Patient Experience Leadership - The Beryl Institute.
- TEDx Talk: “What’s Your Rhubarb Pie? How Trauma Impacts Choice”
- Madison, WI 40 Under 40, Class of 2018
- International Coach Federation
- Institute of Coaching (IOC), McLean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School Affiliate, Affiliate Member
- Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor (AATH)
- Association for Patient Experience (AfPE)
- The Beryl Institute
- National Speakers Association, Wisconsin Speakers Academy Dean
- Project Management Institute
- Madison Area Business Consultants (MABC)
Return to Previous Page