Leadership Coaching / Talent Management / Organizational Development
Chris is a talented executive leadership coach and seasoned business consultant with 20+ years of experience in Organizational Development, Talent Management, and Business Strategy.
Chris brings significant corporate coaching experience to her work, having coached dozens of senior executives, including a Fortune 50 woman senior executive who was promoted twice during the 6 year coaching relationship. Chris has developed and delivered numerous successful High Potential Leadership Development Programs. She has facilitated strategic planning sessions and conducted executive team sessions to create alignment. She is renowned for her strong facilitation skills, enabling groups to solve complex business issues in a collaborative manner. She has designed and delivered Talent Management Programs to increase readiness of high potentials for multiple organizations.
Experience and Expertise
Prior to launching her consulting career, Chris held leadership positions at AT&T (formerly SBC / Ameritech / Wisconsin Bell) including Vice President of Engineering where she had responsibility for more than 1000 employees and managed a combined capital and expense budget in excess of $300M. During her career at AT&T (Ameritech), she held the position of Executive Director, Leadership & Executive Development. She was key in forming the Ameritech Leadership/Change Institute. Chris’ key areas of expertise include:
- Executive Coaching with Senior Executives, Business Unit Presidents, VP’s
- Facilitation for Strategic Planning / Team Alignment / Action Roadmaps
- Facilitation of Executive Team High Performance Sessions
- Talent Management programs, Succession Planning, and Leadership Development
- Strategic Business Transformation / Change Management
She has worked with numerous clients including: AT&T, Express Scripts, Ulta Beauty, Medline, Generac, Sure Payroll, Froedert / Medical College of Wisconsin, Charter Manufacturing, Harley Davidson, Bel Brands, Discover Card, Centare, Loyola Academy
- Certified “Dare to Lead" Facilitator ( certified in curriculum of Dr. Brene Brown’s Dare to Lead book)
- Human Synergistics Leader Impact/ Manager Impact assessment (certified)
- MBTI (Myers Briggs Assessment) (CPP certified in both Step I and Step II), CPI 260 Assessment (CPP certified)
- Hogan assessments (certified)
- Crucial Conversations (Vitalsmarts certified)
- 360 Leadership Feedback (Zenger Folkman certified), Benchmarks 360 tool (CCL certified), VOICES KFLA 360
- The Forte Institute Survey (certified)
- Korn Ferry certified – the via Edge assessment
- Thomas Killman Conflict Instrument (TKI)
Education and Professional Associations
Chris holds a B.S. in Applied Mathematics from the University of Tulsa, and has completed the Executive Program, University of Wisconsin Business School. In addition, she received 2 years of individualized instruction in Organizational Development / Transformational Change with a University of Michigan professor/consultant while in the role of Executive Director, Leadership & Executive Development at AT&T (Ameritech). Also, Chris has completed a four month Coaching program accredited by International Coach Federation. She is a member of Organization Development Network (ODN), and the International Coach Federation (ICF). Chris and her husband Bert have two adult children, and Slider, their English Bulldog.