Over my career, I led in the number one or number two role in multiple businesses and nonprofits on the local, national, and international level. As a consultant and coach, I walked with hundreds of CEOs and other senior leaders all over North America. I know the joy and the stress, the excitement and the loneliness, the blessing and the curse of leading organizations. I have witnessed it, and I have lived it.
The work world can too easily strip away our humanity with expectations that prevent you from being you. Given the chance, it will challenge your values, divide your family, and leave you beat up. There are few things I love more than supporting a leader and their team as they press on into the next season.
And it is my joy to walk with you toward vibrancy. To listen. To Question. To Strategize. To Encourage. To Celebrate. Bring on the real and the raw. Let’s get to work.
About Brent Hafele, M.A., ACC
· International Coaching Federation Certified Coach
· Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach
· Master of Arts focused on Nonprofit Leadership & Philanthropy
· Bachelor of Arts – Organizational Communication & Leadership
· Over 20 years leading a variety of for-profit and nonprofit organizations
· Believer. Husband. Father. Friend. Leader. Coach.
Brent’s Assessment Profiles
· CliftonStrengths: Relator, Arranger, Learner, Self-Assurance, Activator, and Belief
· Enneagram: 7 – Enthusiastic Visionary
· DiSC: IDc
· Myers-Briggs: ENFP
· Builder Profile 10: Conductor
· Working Genius: Discernment and Galvanizing