About ICF Wisconsin
ICF Wisconsin was chartered in January 2002. ICF Wisconsin’s goals are to:
- enhance the professional development, practice-building and spirit of community among its members.
- raise community awareness about the coaching profession.
- provide a network through which its members can share opportunities.
- provide a forum wherein the members can discuss issues of professional concern.
- provide the opportunity for its members to collaborate in providing resources and solutions for their clients.
- provide opportunities for its members to be of service to the area community.
- provide a bi-directional communication channel between chapter members and the ICF headquarters and leadership.
- encourage the highest standards of ethics, to model integrity, to assure ethical costs and services for our clients, and to help preserve the self-regulation and integrity of the coaching profession.
Our Mission and Vision:
Our mission is to support and inspire Wisconsin coaches to co-create transformational change and build credibility for the Wisconsin coaching community.
Our vision is to become a thriving, sustainable chapter that creates
- community of professional coaches,
- connection to those we serve,
- collaboration among our members and alliances, and
- competency development of our professional skills.
President – Nicole Pulito
Past President – Jim Milner
Treasurer – Ndidi Yaucher
Secretary – Yengyee Lor
Programming Chair – Karen Konrath
Membership & Admin Chair – Ellen Bartkowiak
Outreach Chair - Regina Kramer
Marketing & Communications Director - Aditi Patel
At Large – Danine Casper, Carol Prochaska, Aditi Patel
We have a robust schedule of programming designed to build coaches business skills and their awareness of the ICF Core Competencies. There are a number of educational opportunities such as the Learning community and coach cohort opportunities. The learning community offers competency and development resources for members to earn continuing education credits for use in certification or recertification. We encourage you to find out more information on upcoming webinars and coaching cohort dates by visiting the events page for a complete description of scheduled programs, pricing and registration information.
Our Executive Committee meetings are held on the second Monday of the month and are open to all members. Please feel free to contact us for the call-in conference line information.
If interested in learning more about ICF Wisconsin, please subscribe to our monthly newsletter.